Reengineering the manufacturing sector in Africa remains a priority. Despite the seemingly widespread differences across countries, the challenges facing Africa’s manufacturing sector remain the same. The continent imports more than it exports, and the bulk of Africa’s exports are unprocessed primary products. At RSCG we strive to stimulate business expansion, through synergies, backward and forward integration. We believe the resuscitation of Africa’s manufacturing sector can be made possible through beneficiation, value addition, value process improvement, access to finance, and insightful market growth strategies. Our advisory services:
- Simplify the business process landscape and align business priorities, through examining business performance along strategic Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Optimize process execution for business value portfolio through in-depth Critical Path Analysis (CPA).
- Assist in strategic planning and rejuvenation to optimize production by embracing the 4th Industrial Revolution through leveraging technology to deliver competitive advantage.
- Enhance and identify strategic Public Private Partnerships (PPP), Joint ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Leverage Buy-Outs with transparent key stake holders to enhance trade.
- Guide new business opportunities, identification, business development, business implementing and business evaluation.
- Improve achieving and sustaining of minimum production cost by increasing efficiency of operations.